Saying I'm excited for Star Wars: The Force Awakens is like saying Donald Trump is a bit racist. Calling it an understatement would be an understatement. As a result of my stupidly high levels of excitement, I'm going to dedicate the next week (in theory) to purely Star Wars content. Starting from today, I'm going to review all six Star Wars films as well as The Force Awakens (in theory). In other words, I get to channel my excitement and you get to read some reviews (in theory).
Super Gr8 Super 8 - A Late Film Review by Nathan Brooks Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of a train exploding. A little while back, Disney bought Star Wars off of George Lucas. Shortly afterwards, they announced they were going to make not one, not two, not three, not four, not fi- oh no wait, it is five. Five new Star Wars films, the first of which, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, is being directed by J.J. Abrams. The real question, however, is whether Abrams will do a good job of it or not. Well, this is the film that makes me confident he will. Story On it's own the story isn't extremely amazing, it's just about a bunch of kids discovering a government conspiracy, although it is still interesting. It doesn't reveal too much, meaning you're kept in the dark throughout the majority of the film, so you're always wanting to find out what happens next. The thing is though, that's sort of a sub plot. The main part of the story is th...
Comments
Post a Comment